In my previous post I have detailed the launch of Playstation Now on pc. That was 3.14 and apparantly Sony has fixed quite some bugs without providing a changelog.
This is what I have seen so far that has been improved:
- Less frequent sound drops
- Sound no longer changes pitch but turns into squeeking sound which is better
- Less frequent connection losses
- Connection warnings now don’t drop you immediately out of the game
- Some dialogs are now translated, they were not in the previous version
- Playstation 3 Dualshock native driver with motion control support
What is quite strange is that a lot of dialogs still are not translated, in my case to Dutch. What is quite an improvement is that the Dualshock 3 driver is now included in the installer, which is named sixaxis.sys. For copyright reasons I cannot link to it here, but you can find it. It works over USB and includes vibration and even better motion control, which can be used in games like The Last of Us to revive the flashlight.
What is quite annoying that some games apparantly have a “playtime limit”. In my case this was due to the ending of my subscription. So this should have been “your subscription is ended”.
Let’s wait and see what Sony comes up with the next update.